Ebin P J
Assistant Professor & HoD
ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS
- Got the Best poster award for the paper entitled “Flowering Plants of Idukki Wildlife Sanctuary, Western Ghats, Kerala” at the International Biodiversity Congress held at Forest Research Institute of India, Dehradun, on 04-06, October, 2018.
- Got the Best paper presentation award for the paper entitled “The Diversity and Distribution of Osbeckia L. of Kerala” at the National Seminar on ‘Flowering Plant Reproduction & Diversity’, organized by Fatima Mata National College, Kollam on January 9-10, 2015.
- Secured 1st Rank in the Mahatma Gandhi University for M.Sc. Botany Examination 2014
- Won second prize in Dr. V. J. Dominic Endowment All Kerala Inter-collegiate M.Sc Botany Project presentation Competition organized by Kerala Botanical Society at St. Peter’s College, Kolencherry on 18th October, 2014
- Qualified National Eligibility Test CSIR-UGC Lectureship (NET), conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial research- Govt. of India, 2014
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2014